Major updates to Sunset Realty Website
We have just made many new changes to our website. Along with lots of small improvements to the website appearance, we have added several new features to assist our home buyers! The biggest change to the site involves our MLS search and MLS listing pages.
MLS Listing Search Results
Property listing improvements include:
- Layout improvements to property search results.
- Improved pagination for browsing through search results quickly.
- Addition of sorting feature. Sort ascending/descending by property price, beds, baths, location, and more.
- Property detail page now provides extensive information about the property listing.
- Addition of visual icons to quickly recognize foreclosure properties, lake view / lake front properties, featured listings, and more.
- Run a MLS Search to test drive the new features!
Property Comments by The Sunset Team
As local Branson Real Estate Agents, we are very familiar with the local housing market and felt we would share our “inside” opinion on select properties! This information is invaluable to buyers looking for that special Branson home. If the Sunset team comments on a property, it will appear at the bottom of the detail listing page. If you’d like to see all properties we have commented on, visit our new Sunset Top Picks page.
Short Sales and Foreclosure Listings
Sunset has always put customer service first. In order to quickly answer home buyers questions, we have added a new live chat feature. During normal business hours, a Sunset agent will respond to your questions within seconds. The live chat button appears at the top of every page except the blog pages.
Returning visitors will notice lots of other “bells and whistles” scattered about. All these little niceties are there to improve our website visitor’s overall real estate experience! Check back frequently for more updates and valueable information we are planning.